Collected by Bill Diamond
63 Salem St # 1, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Born in Rhode Island, I have had my fair share of delicious lobster in all forms. For those of you not familiar with this heavenly culinary delight it is composed of beautiful chunks of buttered warm lobster meat served in a toasted hot dog bun....
50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
It is required that every visitor to Boston try at least one type of seafood from the area. Fresh selections are many, starting with a traditional lobster bake from Summer Shack, No Name or Daily Catch. The raw bar at Neptune Oyster is hard to...
86 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
2 Western Ave, Kennebunk, ME 04043, USA
Summer in the Kennebunks wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Clam Shack. Visitors from all over flock here to experience what some consider some of the best fried seafood in all of Maine with one of the Best Lobsterrolls. It's a tad on the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos