Collected by Bill Diamond
63 Salem St # 1, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Born in Rhode Island, I have had my fair share of delicious lobster in all forms. For those of you not familiar with this heavenly culinary delight it is composed of beautiful chunks of buttered warm lobster meat served in a toasted hot dog bun....
50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
It is required that every visitor to Boston try at least one type of seafood from the area. Fresh selections are many, starting with a traditional lobster bake from Summer Shack, No Name or Daily Catch. The raw bar at Neptune Oyster is hard to...
86 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
2 Western Ave, Kennebunk, ME 04043, USA
Summer in the Kennebunks wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Clam Shack. Visitors from all over flock here to experience what some consider some of the best fried seafood in all of Maine with one of the Best Lobsterrolls. It's a tad on the...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World