Collected by Bill Diamond
63 Salem St # 1, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Born in Rhode Island, I have had my fair share of delicious lobster in all forms. For those of you not familiar with this heavenly culinary delight it is composed of beautiful chunks of buttered warm lobster meat served in a toasted hot dog bun....
50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
It is required that every visitor to Boston try at least one type of seafood from the area. Fresh selections are many, starting with a traditional lobster bake from Summer Shack, No Name or Daily Catch. The raw bar at Neptune Oyster is hard to...
86 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
2 Western Ave, Kennebunk, ME 04043, USA
Summer in the Kennebunks wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Clam Shack. Visitors from all over flock here to experience what some consider some of the best fried seafood in all of Maine with one of the Best Lobsterrolls. It's a tad on the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December