Collected by Grace Montgomery, AFAR Contributor
Bhavbhuti Marg, Kamla Market, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Spend an afternoon with Vicky Roy, a former rag picker and homeless street child who went on to study photography, sponsored by a trust that assists street children. Vicky’s is an extraordinary story of an ordinary man from the streets of Delhi....
Shop No:A/16 Inner Circle Road, Near, Rajiv Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Established in 1926, Wenger's is an icon in Connaught Place. It is one of the oldest bakeries in Delhi offering breads, patties, cakes, pastries, cookies, and chocolates. I usually order a slice of almond cake or chocolate lasagna, though the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village