Collected by Zeina Charara
Mehrauli, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Delhi's Qutub Minar, at 72.5 meters or 238 feet tall, is the tallest tower in India. Built as an Islamic monument in the early 13th century of red sandstone and marble, the minar is not without controversy. Some believe the tower...
Airforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Put into a bowl one part Humayun's Tomb, one part Taj Mahal and a dash of whimsy, stir, and you have Safdarjung's Tomb. And you will have the place all to your self in the middle of crowded New Delhi. The tomb was the last great tomb built by the...
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
Dilli Haat is an open-air market with 62 stalls that features both permanent and transitional vendors, allowing original items to be introduced regularly. The space, designed to resemble a traditional village market, was created to showcase...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now