New Day 1
Collected by Danny Cadet
Cl. 9a ###37-16, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
During my stay in Medellin, I stayed at The Charlee, a posh lifestyle hotel in the heart of the trendy El Poblado neighborhood. Mere blocks from designer boutiques, fine dining and Lleras Park, it was the perfect place to explore this emerging...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
While Medellín’s flair for nightlife and sumptuous weather receive most of the acclaim, its museums are somewhat of a pleasant surprise for visitors. Located downtown, next to Parque Berrío metro station, Museo de Antioquia exhibits work from the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December