New Bern - NC
Collected by Harriet Lee
256 Middle St, New Bern, NC 28560, USA
Eastern North Carolina's proud heritage is rooted in New Bern's existence as the state's first capitol. It's also the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola thanks to a gentleman named Caleb Davis Bradham. In 1893 it was invented in a family-owned drug store...
100 Pollock St, New Bern, NC 28560, USA
Home to the 2013 Fire on the Dock North Carolina Competition Dining Series Champion, Executive Chef Gerry Fong, and his crew at Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant have been heating up the restaurant scene with "locavore" cuisine by fusing his Asian...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun