Collected by Robin Castillo
Comal River, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USA
South of Austin, North of San Antonio. The ultimate Summertime thing to do. It is said to be the shortest river in the United States. Grab your friends, pack a cooler , rent your tube (I recommend jumping in at Landa Falls - google for info). And...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter