Collected by Erik
Pakiri 0972, New Zealand
Not far from Matakana is my favourite place in the world for horse riding - the stunning 14km long white sand Pakiri Beach. Whether you're a novice saddling up for the very first time, or an experienced rider, you will love the guided rides in...
Goat Island, New Zealand
Goat Island is just north of the village of Matakana and another ideal spot to spend a summer's day. It was New Zealand's first fully protected marine reserve so you don't have to go very far offshore to be surrounded by schools of fish. If you...
Tawharanui Peninsula 0986, New Zealand
Close to Auckland City are numerous tracks, parks and reserves that you can explore at your own pace, all the while marvelling at the lushness of the greenery, the beauty of isolated bays and the bird song of the forest. Tawharanui is one of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign