Collected by Martha Jane F. Hardee
Hoogpoort 63, 9000 Gent, Belgium
This area along Graslei is one of the most popular areas of the city, just a few blocks from Gravensteen Castle and Vrijdagmarkt. This area of the canal is lined with beer cafes and restaurants overlooking the river, with boats gingerly cruising...
Kongostraat, 9000 Gent, Belgium
While many may think of the likes of Brugge and Amsterdam when it comes to cities teeming with canals, Ghent has much of the same charm, but without the swarms of tourists. The buildings reflecting off the water and boats docked in the canal are a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter