Collected by Marcia CatonCampbell
2961 Kinderdijk, Netherlands
When waterways in the Netherlands freeze into glittering paths, overjoyed residents take to the ice. Visitors can buy or rent a pair of noren (traditional long-blade skates) to glide across town or take part in one of the country’s dozens of...
Donkere Gaard 8, 3511 KW Utrecht, Netherlands
Warm or cold in the Netherlands, Utrecht's Cafe Orloff is cozy and breezy at the same time. In warmer weather, sit outside along canals and cobblestones streets with friends enjoy a beer and bitterballen combo. When temperatures dip, sit inside...
Janskerkhof 10, 3512 BL Utrecht, Netherlands
Saturdays in Utrecht, stroll through rows and rows of potted plants and brightly colored blooms in Janskerkhof plaza, and then make your way to Oude Gracht (the old canal) and shop for a bouquet to brighten up your apartment or hotel room. Big...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico