Collected by AFAR Explorer
Ward no 1 Narayani Nager Palika Chitwan National Park Nepal, Meghauli 44207, Nepal
Set along the banks of the meandering Rapti River in Chitwan National Park, Meghauli Serai, run by Taj Safaris, is a prime spot for viewing more than 550 species of birds and 68 kinds of mammals, including leopards, Royal Bengal tigers, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys