Collected by Krishna Dahal
Mera Peak, 56000, Nepal
Standing at an altitude of 6,654m, Mera Peak, arguably is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal. Summit to the peak offers a dazzling view of the himalayan range, including five of the world’s 8,000m peaks: Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December