Collected by Candace Garcia
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Imagine with all the ice, sleet and snow right now plaguing the US, that in just over 3 hours from JFK you could be lazing about on powdery sand gazing out to an azure sea at Half Moon Bay Resort in Jamaica mon? This resort set on over 400 acres...
When I am on a beach vacation, I spend as much time in the ocean as possible. Unfortunately, on my last trip to Negril, I encountered some angry jelly fish. My reaction was so bad that I needed an anti-histamine. The concierge at my hotel sent me...
Lighthouse Rd, Port Antonio, Jamaica
There's a reason Blue Cave Castle (affectionately dubbed "BCC" by return visitors) has a following. Designed in the shape of a castle, it's impossible to miss this dominating blue structure on Negril's cliff side. Tower rooms offer dramatic views...
Road/just west of Extabi West End,, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
Negril’s annual jerk festival is hosted by 3 Dives Jerk Centre. 3 Dives has graced many a guidebook as a top pick, and for good reason: their homemade jerk sauce and jerk lobster are the best you’ll taste on this western side of Jamaica. For a...
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May