Need to Hit Nicaragua
Collected by Patrick Bennett , AFAR Ambassador
Paseo de Los Mangos, Granada, Nicaragua
It’s easy to be zen at this secluded sustainable resort located on a tiny island in Lake Nicaragua. Guests arrive via a ten-minute boat ride from the colonial town of Granada. Once on island, activities range from kayaking around the lake to...
Playa Maderas Maderas, Nicaragua
We had an unforgettable experience staying at Buena Vista Surf Club, while visiting San Juan del Sur. The eco-lodge is set into a hill overlooking the jungle and Playa Maderas with a giant sundeck where guests could enjoy the view. It was a great...
Definitely off-the-beaten path, the Treehouse requires precise directions, good pronunciation and a firm will to find. Hop on the bus or take a collectivo from Granada towards the coast about 15 minutes from town, ask to be dropped off at "Poste...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 4 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 5 Travel News Cancun, Los Cabos Reopen to Tourists in June