Nearby places to explore
Collected by Ashley Mayo
Zeil 106 1. UG- 7. OGU-Bahn Station, An der Hauptwache, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The latest architectural highlight in Frankfurt is a futuristic shopping complex (mall) called MyZeil. It is one of the most significant inner city development projects in Europe, designed by Roman architect Massimiliano Fuksas, with an...
Wilfried-Ries-Str. 22, 65195 Wiesbaden, Germany
This lovely animal park is actually tucked right into the forest and the caging/fences are minimal (aside from the bears), so it feels like actually being out in nature with these animals rather than in an unnatural zoo setting. The animals seem...
Hasengasse 5-7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Browse through aisles of local produce, raw and cured meats, fresh fish, cheese, wine, and more at this indoor market with over 60 vendor stalls. Kleinmarkthalle sells plenty of local German fare, including schnitzel and sausages of course, as...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign