Collected by Kati
2151 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
The Rodin Museum in Philly was an unexpected find. If you are a fan of sculpture this is a must. Just up the street is the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The entry fee for the Philadelphia Museum also covers the Rodin, but they don't tell you that at...
11400 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Cleveland’s new jewel shimmers and reflects the neighborhood. Katharina Grosse is the first artist to get to use the atrium as her canvas, spraying it with purple, orange, and yellow acrylic paints. This appeared in the March/April 2013 issue.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun