ND Heritage Center
The award-winning museum is also home to a 67-million-year-old hadrosaur named Dakota found near Marmarth, N.D., a NASA experimental space suit for Mars travel built by the team at the University of North Dakota, and one of the premier displays of Northern Plains Indians artifacts.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip