Collected by sonja
Chora Naxos, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Without knowing exactly who this statue was meant to be at the time, I reinvented what I imagined her to look like in wild windy abandon...with all her pieces (and some clothes on); arms flung wide, facing the sky her heart open toward the sea. It...
Portara, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Guidebooks often lack the practical pieces of advice that could save travelers some rather unpleasant moments, in the Greek Islands one such nugget of wisdom I missed in my reading was that after a late night fueled by Ouzo it is not ideal to ride...
Naxos, Naxos and Lesser Cyclades, Greece
Naxos is the largest of the Cycladic islands and it may also be the least touristy. Rent a car and you can spend days getting lost. Discover the unique beaches, verdant mountain villages, marble quarries, winding streets, ancient history, and...
kedrodasos Alykou Alyko, Naxos island 843 02, Greece
Sit outside at Faros Taverna in Naxos and get a beautiful view of the sun setting over the water as you wait for your fresh fish and organic vegetables. The best way to eat here is to take a trip in to the kitchen and pick your fish and sides...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles