Collected by AFAR Explorer
kedrodasos Alykou Alyko, Naxos island 843 02, Greece
Sit outside at Faros Taverna in Naxos and get a beautiful view of the sun setting over the water as you wait for your fresh fish and organic vegetables. The best way to eat here is to take a trip in to the kitchen and pick your fish and sides...
Naxos 843 00, Greece
Late winter and early spring is a wonderful time to visit as you will have no problems finding vacancies. If you're staying in downtown Chora during this time, many of the restaurants and shops are not open as they would be during the height of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season