Collected by Sarah Zapiler
28031 Big Arm State Park Rd., Big Arm, MT 59901, USA
Gorgeous landscapes appear to stretch in every direction. Montana is quite the beautiful state, and it is filled with more wild life than I have seen on many of my travels combined. Bear, Elk, Bald Eagle, Wild Horse, and Bison... just to name a...
Twin Bridges, MT 59754, USA
My dad and I have taken many trips down through the years with an emphasis on the outdoors. This fall we stayed at the awesome Stonefly Inn in Twin Bridges, Montana, and had guided fishing on the Big Hole and Jefferson Rivers before heading to...
West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
Freezing temperatures (-30 degrees F!), a drive up a steep, winding wooded slope, and we were at the summit of Two Top Mountain, Montana (9,000 feet) where the fierce winds have entombed the trees in snow. They are bent and twisted, covered...
Kalispell, MT, MT, USA
After an hour's drive down a dirt road from the tiny town of Polebridge, Montana, we did a steep one-mile climb to our home for the night--the Hornet Peak Fire Lookout Tower. Before modern technology, Forest Service employees lived in towers like...
29 E Main St, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA
I can think of worse places to be stuck than Bozeman, Montana. And when my flight was recently cancelled, stranding me there for two days, I decided to venture downtown and check out Plonk Wine Bar. Plonk is a term that refers to a poor quality...
The Hayden Valley, where this picture was taken, is known for some of the best wildlife viewing in Yellowstone National Park. Thousands of bison, elk, grizzly bears, and coyote call the valley home and can be seen on the stretches of open land,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico