National Shrine of Lourdes (Maryland)
Collected by Rebeca I.
16330 Grotto Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727, USA
This popular pilgrimage site, devoted to the Virgin Mary, attracts hundreds of thousands of Catholic and non-Catholic visitors annually from around the world. Used as a place for prayer and devotion since 1805, the Grotto contains the oldest...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now