Collected by AFAR Explorer
Midway through one of our day hikes in Glacier National Park, we came across a herd of goats. As they stood on a rocky outcropping, eying all below them, they took off, scampering down the hill and out of site. A wonderful moment with great...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village