Collected by Nathan DeHart
Nathan DeHart′s Wishlist
Konocti, Mount, California 95451, USA
Mt. Konocti, meaning "mountain women" in Pomo is a volcano rising 4305 ft high and is situated along the south shore of Clear Lake. Trail access to the peaks opened just two years ago. Hikers start at the main access road and hike through...
Songan B, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Retrace the steps of women in Muntigunung, an arid region of northeastern Bali, who for centuries have walked over 3 km daily up a steep ravine to gather and carry water back to their villages. In the early morning, the trek will take you up a...
2200 Cow Dung Road, Hanksville, UT 84734, USA
When adventuring to the Martian landscapes within the Southern Utah desert make sure to fill your car up with gas. Hanksville, population 215, is a gas stop on the way to Lake Powell and the closest marker to this red desert scene. Within a mile...
Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Banjar Saren, Abiansemal, Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
When he sold his jewelry company in 2007, Canadian expat John Hardy and his wife reinvested much of the money into the Green School, an innovative K-12 school in Sibang Kaja, Bali. The curriculum is very experiential—the international and...
Petulu, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Oggle the Ogoh-ogohs in Ubud Bali during the Balinese New Year Ngrupuk parade, a grand procession in which the Ogoh-ogohs, giant statues created in the form of mythological beings and demons, are lifted on bamboo poles and carried through the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna