Collected by Natasha Ay
Natasha Ay′s Wishlist
150 20th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
can't afford the Delano? (don't worry - neither can I) this budget option located 1 block from the beach is a great bet. Stark all white rooms, firm beds, rainfall showers, continental breakfast and young sexy clientele make the Townhouse my Miami...
1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Ever see a mermaid? Me, neither. At least, not until I visited The Wreck Bar in Ft. Lauderdale last week. The magical mermaids return from their sea adventures every Friday, and always promise to put on quite the show. Just make sure you get there...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign