Collected by Natalie Southwick
Extra straps for the colorful woven bags that seemingly everyone in Colombia owns, found here in the coastal town of Santa Marta. These are all handmade, sturdy as hell and sold off a beachfront blanket for the equivalent of about US$10 (less if...
Av. Exequiel Bustillo 953, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Bariloche, in gorgeous Argentine Patagonia, is generally known as a winter vacation spot, drawing skiiers and boarders from all around the globe. Still, there's a strong case for visiting in the summer -- the main point in favor being: it looks...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind