Collected by Natalia Ordonez
Natalia Durand′s Wishlist
Rennweg 53, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
This Zurich institution just off Bahnhofstrasse has been open for over a century, and is now run by Cristina de Perregaux, granddaughter of founder Fritz Honold. The confectioner and café offers terrific muesli and crisp Straumann Hüppen pastries,...
19 Avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France
It took master artisans four years to transform the faded Hotel Majestic, a belle époque landmark, into a 21st-century palace hotel. Le Peninsula Paris reopened in 2014 with just 200 rooms—created at an average cost of 2.75...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter