Nashville Road Trip
Collected by Christina Kuo
Church St & 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This glass-roofed, two story stretch between 4th & 5th Avenues opened in 1903, and still serves the basic needs of the urban dweller--think fresh flowers, shoe repair, tobacco; a post office, a fruit stand, a nail salon. Add to that the city’s...
123 Ewing Dr #3, Nashville, TN 37207, USA
According to legend, Nashville-style hot chicken began in the 1930s when Thornton Prince's girlfriend dumped cayenne on his fried chicken to get revenge for his cheating ways. But he loved it instead, and eventually opened up a hot chicken shop of...
2506, 1808 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Because the exterior of this Midtown hotel won’t win any design awards—it previously housed an insurance company—the art-filled, wood-accented lobby and chic interior decor provide a pleasant surprise. The Hutton was a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village