Nashville Jan 2017
Collected by Leila Ann Hartsfield
37 Rutledge St, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
224 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
One of the oldest letterpress shops in the United States, Hatch Show Print is now part of the Country Music Hall of Fame. Check out the floor-to-ceiling shelves of carved wooden printing blocks, and browse artwork used to advertise such legends as...
2601 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
Imogene + Willie offers classic clothing and boots, but the real draw is denim. Practically a shrine to jeans, the boutique has patterns hanging from the rafters, and vintage sewing machines rattle away as you shop. Select your favorite cut, and a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign