Collected by Jeff Black
935 W Eastland Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This beautiful little bar and restaurant with chandeliers and exposed brick through plaster is a favorite in this enclave of East Nashville for its cocktails. And should you crave a change of scenery, The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden...
519 Gallatin Ave B, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Expect to pay more for your coffee, but worth it! They make their own syrups and pride themselves in their craft. Also offer delicious breakfast options - I especially love their sausage (local farm) and biscuits made fresh each morning.
East End, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Commercial clusters, or hives, are a growing trend in historic East Nashville, as they can provide a variety of storefronts nestled within an infill lot. In this half-block of Five Points, the shopping includes antiques, a book shop, fresh...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico