Collected by Jeff Black
935 W Eastland Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This beautiful little bar and restaurant with chandeliers and exposed brick through plaster is a favorite in this enclave of East Nashville for its cocktails. And should you crave a change of scenery, The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden...
519 Gallatin Ave B, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Expect to pay more for your coffee, but worth it! They make their own syrups and pride themselves in their craft. Also offer delicious breakfast options - I especially love their sausage (local farm) and...
626 Main St A, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This East Nashville pub is where the neighborhood’s many world class musicians go to hear--and on any given night, play--live music. A friendly, festive and stimulating spot, the Wash is where to go to catch up on who’s on tour with who, and enjoy...
East End, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Commercial clusters, or hives, are a growing trend in historic East Nashville, as they can provide a variety of storefronts nestled within an infill lot. In this half-block of Five Points, the shopping includes antiques, a book shop, fresh...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December