Collected by Michael Aloysius Lerner
904 Buchanan St, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
This leather and canvas carrygoods company is named for owner Emil Congdon and the East Tennessee mountain town of Erwin where Emil learned the craft. Emil Erwin has collaborated with Imogene + Willie, a Nashville-based clothing design company,...
2601 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
Imogene + Willie offers classic clothing and boots, but the real draw is denim. Practically a shrine to jeans, the boutique has patterns hanging from the rafters, and vintage sewing machines rattle away as you shop. Select your favorite cut, and a...
1711 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Courtney Webb’s adorable shop, Hey Rooster General Store, has shelves stocked with all sorts of artisan products from local finds like jewelry, printed hand towels, Saturday Morning Pancake Mix ad TruBee Honey to products she’s shipped from other...
East End, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Commercial clusters, or hives, are a growing trend in historic East Nashville, as they can provide a variety of storefronts nestled within an infill lot. In this half-block of Five Points, the shopping includes antiques, a book shop, fresh...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now