Collected by Stephanie Schmidt Rivelli
1001 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
This Romanesque revival landmark with its iconic clock tower served as Nashville’s main train station from 1900 until the 1970s when train service was discontinued. The building sat vacant for decades, but it was restored to glory and...
1200 Clinton St #110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Housed in the historic Marathon Motor Works, which turned out automobiles until 1914, Corsair makes and shares its range of spirits. Drop by the tasting room for sampling, and enjoy a cocktail in the festive, enclosed courtyard or hit the tap room...
626 Main St A, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This East Nashville pub is where the neighborhood’s many world class musicians go to hear--and on any given night, play--live music. A friendly, festive and stimulating spot, the Wash is where to go to catch up on who’s on tour with who, and enjoy...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights