Collected by Caitlin Katsiaficas
1200 Clinton St #110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Housed in the historic Marathon Motor Works, which turned out automobiles until 1914, Corsair makes and shares its range of spirits. Drop by the tasting room for sampling, and enjoy a cocktail in the festive, enclosed courtyard or hit the tap room...
319 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Located in the booming Gulch neighborhood, Hops + Crafts, which opened in summer of 2013, features 36 craft beers on tap at a time for tasting by the glass or taking home in growlers in 32-ounce or...
910 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
One of Nashville’s most popular local breweries celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, but it was unofficially founded when Linus Hall bought a homebrew kit off the back pages of Rolling Stone magazine. Years later and more education at the...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States