Collected by Hannah Berke
407 Gallatin Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This bar, along gritty Gallatin Avenue in East Nashville, serves expertly made cocktails like the Sam Malone with bourbon, rose vermouth, and cherry liqueur to a eclectic group of folks. The shotgun space has a long elevated bar on the right-hand...
2600 8th Ave S #109, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. When the historic Sutler Saloon reopened in Nashville in September 2014, chef Nick Seabergh took the helm and built a menu around a wood-fired grill and hickory smoker. Chef Seabergh’s new menu respects a...
1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
It's one of the hardest reservations to score in the country, but not just because of its diminutive size (22 seats in all) or limited days of operation (Wednesday to Saturday; dinner only). For one, Catbird Seat feels both intimate and exclusive:...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys