Collected by Hannah Berke
407 Gallatin Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
This bar, along gritty Gallatin Avenue in East Nashville, serves expertly made cocktails like the Sam Malone with bourbon, rose vermouth, and cherry liqueur to a eclectic group of folks. The shotgun space has a long elevated bar on the right-hand...
2600 8th Ave S #109, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. When the historic Sutler Saloon reopened in Nashville in September 2014, chef Nick Seabergh took the helm and built a menu around a wood-fired grill and hickory smoker. Chef Seabergh’s new menu respects a...
1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. This restaurant, perched above the also stellar cocktail bar Patterson House, keeps guests intrigued and entertained with an inventive seven-course tasting. Chefs cook and interact directly with diners in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico