Collected by Laura Jackson
2225 Bransford Ave, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
A guy they call Santa (see long white beard) owns this trailer painted in Christmas motif in an up-and-coming area just south of downtown. There’s karaoke every night and cheap beer for cash only. A house band plays every Sunday from 7 p.m. to 9...
1017 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
A pioneer of the East Nashville restaurant scene, Margot McCormack created this stylish spot in a repurposed service station in the heart of East Nashville's Five Points long before the area was considered a destination for fine dining....
605 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The line at a meat-and-three in Nashville has been called the great equalizer. All walks of life must wait their turn for a tray. But as you queue up for the steam table at this classic meat-and-three,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019