Collected by Meg S
231 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Opening in 1910 as a hotel, this Beaux-Arts gem was home for weeks to both sides of the women’s sufferage movement when they descended on the hotel in 1920 to lobby Tennessee lawmakers, who cast the necessary vote to ratify the 19th amendment. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter