Collected by Jeffrey Harmon
1200 Clinton St #110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Housed in the historic Marathon Motor Works, which turned out automobiles until 1914, Corsair makes and shares its range of spirits. Drop by the tasting room for sampling, and enjoy a cocktail in the festive, enclosed courtyard or hit the tap room...
2601, 1235 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Don't miss Monell's when you are in Nashville. It's only about a mile out of downtown and serves some of the best Southern cooking in a Victorian-style house. The fried chicken is a staple along with many classic sides and banana pudding for...
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
One of East Nashville’s first locally-sourced restaurants, Marche has long been a superb neighborhood spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring French Country inspired cuisine, the menu also features smartly curated beer and wine lists and...
1604 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Grimey’s is the place where Nashvillians buy music and catch numerous in-store performances. The Basement, located in the floor below, is where Nashvillians go for the slate of cutting-edge indie bands booked by Grimey himself. An annex with books...
519 Gallatin Ave B, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Expect to pay more for your coffee, but worth it! They make their own syrups and pride themselves in their craft. Also offer delicious breakfast options - I especially love their sausage (local farm) and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna