Collected by Jeffrey Harmon
1200 Clinton St #110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Housed in the historic Marathon Motor Works, which turned out automobiles until 1914, Corsair makes and shares its range of spirits. Drop by the tasting room for sampling, and enjoy a cocktail in the festive, enclosed courtyard or hit the tap room...
2601, 1235 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Don't miss Monell's when you are in Nashville. It's only about a mile out of downtown and serves some of the best Southern cooking in a Victorian-style house. The fried chicken is a staple along with many classic sides and banana pudding for...
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
One of East Nashville’s first locally-sourced restaurants, Marche has long been a superb neighborhood spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring French Country inspired cuisine, the menu also features smartly curated beer and wine lists and...
1060 E Trinity Ln, Nashville, TN 37216, USA
Grimey’s is the place where Nashvillians buy music and catch numerous in-store performances. The Basement, located in the floor below, is where Nashvillians go for the slate of cutting-edge indie bands booked by Grimey himself. An annex with books...
519 Gallatin Ave B, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Expect to pay more for your coffee, but worth it! They make their own syrups and pride themselves in their craft. Also offer delicious breakfast options - I especially love their sausage (local farm) and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now