Collected by Lavi L.
453 Allied Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA
URP has been turning out the vinyl since 1949. Fascinating tours offered on Fridays reveal the mysterious process of manufacturing records, and include a frozen-in-the-1960s suite built for Motown clients in the days prior to desegregation. Check...
1200 Clinton St #110, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Housed in the historic Marathon Motor Works, which turned out automobiles until 1914, Corsair makes and shares its range of spirits. Drop by the tasting room for sampling, and enjoy a cocktail in the festive, enclosed courtyard or hit the tap room...
2195 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211, USA
Barcelona has Gaudi. Mexico City has Siqueiros. Nashville has Jairo Prado, a Colombian native who has called Music City USA home for almost 30 years and who created our city's newest public art masterpiece and landmark. "Migration," a 30-foot by...
East End, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Commercial clusters, or hives, are a growing trend in historic East Nashville, as they can provide a variety of storefronts nestled within an infill lot. In this half-block of Five Points, the shopping includes antiques, a book shop, fresh...
231 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Opening in 1910 as a hotel, this Beaux-Arts gem was home for weeks to both sides of the women’s sufferage movement when they descended on the hotel in 1920 to lobby Tennessee lawmakers, who cast the necessary vote to ratify the 19th amendment. The...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands