Collected by Derrick scott
112 19th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
This Midtown hot chicken shop opened fairly recently compared to some others, and it has a modern edge about it without losing the tradition of this dish served in varying degrees of hot with white bread and pickles. Check out the tasty sides too...
123 Ewing Dr #3, Nashville, TN 37207, USA
According to legend, Nashville-style hot chicken began in the 1930s when Thornton Prince's girlfriend dumped cayenne on his fried chicken to get revenge for his cheating ways. But he loved it instead, and eventually opened up a hot chicken shop of...
2100 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Nashville has received the honor of being named one of the nation's "Friendliest Cities" for years. If those sweet Southerners don't butter you up enough, these biscuits will! Biscuit Love is a food truck that sets up shop in a different location...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign