Collected by AFAR Explorer
301 Union St N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Nashville went wild for this food truck by Los Angeles transplants, Crystal De Luna-Bogan and her husband Joseph. More than just offering nostalgic treats, though, Crystal has a Le Cordon Bleu background and experience at restaurants like Napa...
1060 E Trinity Ln, Nashville, TN 37216, USA
Grimey’s is the place where Nashvillians buy music and catch numerous in-store performances. The Basement, located in the floor below, is where Nashvillians go for the slate of cutting-edge indie bands booked by Grimey himself. An annex with books...
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
One of East Nashville’s first locally-sourced restaurants, Marche has long been a superb neighborhood spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring French Country inspired cuisine, the menu also features smartly curated beer and wine lists and...
Church St & 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This glass-roofed, two story stretch between 4th & 5th Avenues opened in 1903, and still serves the basic needs of the urban dweller--think fresh flowers, shoe repair, tobacco; a post office, a fruit stand, a nail salon. Add to that the city’s...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter