Collected by AFAR Explorer
301 Union St N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Nashville went wild for this food truck by Los Angeles transplants, Crystal De Luna-Bogan and her husband Joseph. More than just offering nostalgic treats, though, Crystal has a Le Cordon Bleu background and experience at restaurants like Napa...
1060 E Trinity Ln, Nashville, TN 37216, USA
Grimey’s is the place where Nashvillians buy music and catch numerous in-store performances. The Basement, located in the floor below, is where Nashvillians go for the slate of cutting-edge indie bands booked by Grimey himself. An annex with books...
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
One of East Nashville’s first locally-sourced restaurants, Marche has long been a superb neighborhood spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring French Country inspired cuisine, the menu also features smartly curated beer and wine lists and...
Arcade Alley, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This glass-roofed, two story stretch between 4th & 5th Avenues opened in 1903, and still serves the basic needs of the urban dweller--think fresh flowers, shoe repair, tobacco; a post office, a fruit stand, a nail salon. Add to that the city’s...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast