Collected by AFAR Explorer
301 Union St N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Nashville went wild for this food truck by Los Angeles transplants, Crystal De Luna-Bogan and her husband Joseph. More than just offering nostalgic treats, though, Crystal has a Le Cordon Bleu background and experience at restaurants like Napa...
1604 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Grimey’s is the place where Nashvillians buy music and catch numerous in-store performances. The Basement, located in the floor below, is where Nashvillians go for the slate of cutting-edge indie bands booked by Grimey himself. An annex with books...
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
One of East Nashville’s first locally-sourced restaurants, Marche has long been a superb neighborhood spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring French Country inspired cuisine, the menu also features smartly curated beer and wine lists and...
Church St & 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
This glass-roofed, two story stretch between 4th & 5th Avenues opened in 1903, and still serves the basic needs of the urban dweller--think fresh flowers, shoe repair, tobacco; a post office, a fruit stand, a nail salon. Add to that the city’s...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States