Collected by Lauren Ramsey
Nashville, TN, USA
When the spunky ladies behind this stylish vintage boutique moved to a larger location earlier this year, they had a near glitter catastrophe when they tried to pattern the floors after a favorite pair of gold glitter shoes. But rather than let it...
Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Since its opening in 2001, the Frist Center for the Visual Arts in its art deco digs has hosted a continuous and inspiring collection of exhibitions from the area and the world. Catch the live music on “Frist Fridays” if you can, which happen the...
3201 Gallatin Pike, Nashville, TN 37216, USA
Remember Iona, the cool chick who had a record store in Pretty in Pink? That’s what this spot reminds me of with its spunky owner Tammy Pope. But rather than records on the ceiling, you’ll find them on the floor and in bins for sale, curated by...
201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Inside the new Music City Center convention space, you can find the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Gallery. The exhibit includes artifacts plus three touch screens for watching video, listening and learning about the history of songwriting in...
231 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Opening in 1910 as a hotel, this Beaux-Arts gem was home for weeks to both sides of the women’s sufferage movement when they descended on the hotel in 1920 to lobby Tennessee lawmakers, who cast the necessary vote to ratify the 19th amendment. The...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now