Collected by Ilana Baron
231 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Opening in 1910 as a hotel, this Beaux-Arts gem was home for weeks to both sides of the women’s sufferage movement when they descended on the hotel in 1920 to lobby Tennessee lawmakers, who cast the necessary vote to ratify the 19th amendment. The...
2601, 1235 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Don't miss Monell's when you are in Nashville. It's only about a mile out of downtown and serves some of the best Southern cooking in a Victorian-style house. The fried chicken is a staple along with many classic sides and banana pudding for...
8400 TN-100, Nashville, TN 37221, USA
You can eat other things at Loveless Cafe, but if you don't try the flaky buttery biscuits, you're missing out. Carol Fay Ellison started at Loveless as a dishwasher in 1979. She graduated to the stove a few years later and reigned supreme as The...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign