Collected by Lia Polizos
Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 141, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
Street foods and pizza are Neapolitan hallmarks. But at Veritas Restaurant in Naples, the menu is quite an upgrade from the city's every day fare. Open from October through May, Veritas locals come here on 'special occasions', even as the...
Piazza del Plebiscito, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
San Francesco di Paola Church is located in Piazza del Plebiscito, which is one of the largest squares in Naples. The Church was constructed as an imitation to the Pantheon in Roma and was built as a tribute to Napoleon. It is one of the elegant...
Piazza Carità, 4, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Established in 1933 by the present owner’s grandfather, this old-fashioned place serves some of the best ice cream in the city. The flavors vary with the seasons. Autumnal tastes include walnut, chestnut and fig, while in summer fruit flavors...
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 2, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Church of Gesù Nuovo (New Jesus) is considered as the most important church in Naples. Located in the Gesù Nuovo Square, the church was originally a Palace built in 1470 for Roberto Sanseverino, Prince of Salerno. In the 1580′s the Palace was sold...
Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
While traveling through Naples, Italy, a local friend took me to one of his favorite hidden spots: an ancient cavern containing the bones of thousands of poor people and those who succumbed to major epidemics. Locals believe that the skulls have...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles