Collected by B. Un
755 Silverado Trail N, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Part of the Auberge Resorts Collection, Solage is one of Calistoga’s top lodging options; the trio of overnight accommodations, spa, and Michelin-starred restaurant practically force guests to unwind and relax. The experience starts in the...
6640 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
There was a time when the French Laundry actually washed shirts. Now, that is just a bad joke (as in "They were a bit heavy on the starch; I don't think I'll be going back"). There are those who say Thomas Keller's famous flagship restaurant that...
1314 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Housed inside the Westin near downtown Napa, this restaurant stands out among fine-dining experiences. The best time to taste Chef Ken Frank's classic French fare is during truffle season, when he hosts the annual Napa Valley Truffle Festival. La...
933 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
The line for burgers and fries at Gott's Roadside (formerly Taylor's Refresher and don't you forget it) in St. Helena can be ridiculous in the afternoon, but if you go in the morning, you'll have your choice of picnic tables—either in front...
180 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA
If you’ve ever wondered where you can have a proper bowl of miso soup and a perfectly roasted salmon for breakfast while watching the fog lift from the floor of Napa Valley, you have found it. (Okay, they also serve croissants.) In addition to the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December