Collected by B. Un
755 Silverado Trail N, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Part of the Auberge Resorts Collection, Solage is one of Calistoga’s top lodging options; the trio of overnight accommodations, spa, and Michelin-starred restaurant practically force guests to unwind and relax. The experience starts in the...
6640 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
You may never have the opportunity to eat at Thomas Keller’s triple-Michelin-starred flagship restaurant Yountville, but you can see where some of the world’s most famous produce grows. Just across the street from the tiny house with a...
1314 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Housed inside the Westin near downtown Napa, this restaurant stands out among fine-dining experiences. The best time to taste Chef Ken Frank's classic French fare is during truffle season, when he hosts the annual Napa Valley Truffle Festival. La...
180 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA
If you’ve ever wondered where you can have a proper bowl of miso soup and a perfectly roasted salmon for breakfast while watching the fog lift from the floor of Napa Valley, you have found it. (Okay, they also serve croissants.) In addition to the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019