NAPA VALLEY ADVENTURE 2015
Collected by Babz Liechti
813 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
How good is the brunch at the Thomas in downtown Napa? So good that sometimes I wake up on a Sunday morning thinking about their banana and nutella-stuffed French toast or the BLAT (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado...with an egg on top, of...
2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Krug is an important winery for a couple of reasons: Founded in 1872, it is one of the oldest wineries in Napa Valley and it is here that Robert and Peter Mondavi had their infamous disagreement that led to Robert leaving and starting his...
4045 St Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Castello di Amorosa is an architectural wonderland right in the middle of Napa Valley. Based on fourth-generation winemaker Dario Sattui’s passion for medieval history, this replica of a 13th-century stone castle, made entirely from European...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers