Collected by Michelle M. Winner, AFAR Local Expert
1075 California Blvd, Napa, CA 94559, USA
For those of you lucky enough to live within a couple of hours of driving distance from Napa, the entire valley is your oyster . . or your glass of wine for the weekend. Silicon Valley, Berkeley, Sausalito and SFO are several jumping off points...
5766 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, USA
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars unveiled its new FAY Outlook & Visitor Center last week with a gala event of historic proportions. Not only did we oooh and ahhh over the Javier Barba of Barcelona designed structure which sits on a little hill, but we...
8711 Silverado Trail, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
It started with their winemaker Mike McGrath. To create Conn Creek’s ANTHOLOGY wine he blends many of the Napa Valley sub-appellations or AVAs. Lucky for oenophiles; aspiring or experienced, Conn Creek thought about teaching wine lovers to blend...
1313 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Getting a little jaded each time you hear the words " wine pairing" ? Yeah me too. That's why when I happen to find an exec. chef that works in concert with the sommelier spending their energy developing the perfect pairings there is indeed magic...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now