Collected by Alexis Abel
6711 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley is a well-curated art gallery and wine tasting room set amidst an eclectic sculpture garden. At this Napa Valley tasting room, originally built in 1904 as a private residence, you can pull up a chair and sit down for a...
875 Rutherford Rd, Napa, CA 94558, USA
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, Round Pond isn’t your average winery. Their philosophy is the creation of fresh and expressive wines and foods that delight the senses. They are also expert producers of olive oils and vinegars. Instead of a...
1345 Henry Rd, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Napa, Sonoma, and Yountville mean endless miles of deliciousness! Schramsberg specializes in a vast selection of the sparkling wines fit for the White House. (Seriously. It's served at the White House.) The tasting was amazing, as was the tour of...
975 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
This is one of my favorite places to meet friends that are in California and visiting wine country. It has everything to do with the delicious BBQ, excellent collection about wine, and the casual and convivial atmosphere. Bounty Hunter is in the...
1170 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Some of the best Napa Valley winetasting experiences are to be had in the tasting rooms of the smaller wineries along the Silverado Trail. Envy Wines, just north of Calistoga (the northernmost part of Napa Valley), is a great pick if you want...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles