Collected by Jill Fireman
813 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
This beautiful three-story restaurant and bar in downtown Napa was a thriving establishment from 1945 until 1974, when an unsolved murder that occurred here led the family to close the doors. The murder was finally solved and after years of...
575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Music and wine seem like the perfect pairing to me. That's why I was so excited when I heard about a new festival coming to Napa this May called BottleRock. The four-day event is being held at the Napa Fairgrounds and combines some of the...
1650 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559, USA
On a recent wine country weekend in Napa Valley, my friend and I stayed at the River Terrace Inn. The hotel is a great base from which to explore downtown Napa, but its restaurant, Terrace Court, is also worth visiting. The comfort-food inspired...
1450 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
933 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
The line for burgers and fries at Gott's Roadside (formerly Taylor's Refresher and don't you forget it) in St. Helena can be ridiculous in the afternoon, but if you go in the morning, you'll have your choice of picnic tables—either in front...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022