Collected by Jill Fireman
813 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
This beautiful 3 story restaurant and bar in downtown Napa was a thriving establishment from 1945-1974, until an unsolved murder that occurred within its walls made the family close the doors indefinitely. After years of sitting boarded up and...
575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Music and wine seem like the perfect pairing to me. That's why I was so excited when I heard about a new festival coming to Napa this May called BottleRock. The four-day event is being held at the Napa Fairgrounds and combines some of the...
1650 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559, USA
On a recent wine country weekend in Napa Valley, my friend and I stayed at the River Terrace Inn. The hotel is a great base from which to explore downtown Napa, but its restaurant, Terrace Court, is also worth visiting. The comfort-food inspired...
1450 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
644 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Gott's is your standard roadside diner, except your burgers can be accompanied by Sauvignon Blanc and a blueberry milkshake. Ahi tuna might appear in that bun. Fries and onion rings are highly recommended, as are the fish tacos. Plenty of outdoor...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States