Napa in October
Collected by Molly Velez
1450 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
1480 First St Napa, Ca 94559, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Tarla Mediterranean Grill is one of the newest restaurants in Downtown Napa, a city that is quickly becoming known for its diverse, high-quality dining. Tarla is worth adding to a Napa Valley getaway because it has an array of menu options besides...
1321 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
From chocolate cabernet sauce on ice cream to freshly made brittles and exquisite chocolates, Anette's Chocolate and Ice Cream shop in Downtown Napa is the place to indulge in Napa when you want a little break from wine. The shop is reminiscent of...
1650 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559, USA
On a recent wine country weekend in Napa Valley, my friend and I stayed at the River Terrace Inn. The hotel is a great base from which to explore downtown Napa, but its restaurant, Terrace Court, is also worth visiting. The comfort-food inspired...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now