Collected by MK Ewald
1240 Duhig Rd, Napa, CA 94559, USA
A replica of the Taittinger-owned Chateau de la Marquetterie in Champagne, Domaine Carneros, perched amid endlessly sprawling vineyards of chardonnay and pinot noir in the Los Carneros growing region between Napa and Sonoma, is like a Disneyland...
1313 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
1313 Main, a wine bar in Napa’s downtown, is taking advantage of a newish technology that allows you to extract wine from the bottle without removing the cork by offering difficult-to-find and prohibitively expensive wines like Harlan and...
1001 2nd St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Carpe Diem is another stand out restaurant in the dining scene of Downtown Napa in Napa Valley. The sophisticated menu changes every month to reflect seasonal ingredients and the chefs' new innovations, including a great variety of appetizers,...
4411 Redwood Rd, Napa, CA 94558, USA
Wealthy vintners in Napa Valley love to wax on about their love of and appreciation for wine and art: as if one serves as a vessel for the other. While it often feels that the connection is fabricated — its main intention to sell either the former...
1450 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
813 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
How good is the brunch at the Thomas in downtown Napa? So good that sometimes I wake up on a Sunday morning thinking about their banana and nutella-stuffed French toast or the BLAT (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado...with an egg on top, of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles