Napa @ Harvest Time
Collected by Kate
6500 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
Grab your helmets and head up to Napa for a fun day with friends. For my birthday this year, several friends brought their bikes up to Napa where we all met at Yountville for a 16-mile loop. We hit five wineries throughout the day, and it was an...
205 Chemin Ridge, Saint-Armand, QC J0J 1T0, Canada
While Quebec doesn't immediately come to mind as a wino destination - France and Spain are holding down the title in that area - there are a surprisingly large amount of vineyards to visit, and local specialties to taste. And most of them are...
Rabat Road, Xaghra XRA 9010, Malta
Ta Mena estate is back to its roots: wine and olives. They still produce other jams and spreads in small quantities, but their main mission today is to let the world know how great Gozitan wines are. And based on my taste test, they can rival any...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter