Collected by emsy13
Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
A renovation has breathed new life into the Timber Cove Resort, a 1963 stone, timber, and glass A-frame on the Sonoma County coast. The 46 guest rooms are filled with midcentury furnishings, pendant lamps, and Crosley record players. The Coast...
1880 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
An homage to the classic American road trip, the 50-room Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa, located in the charming Napa Valley town of Calistoga, draws inspiration from '40s roadside motels and vintage camper vans from the ’60s and...
4048 Sonoma Hwy, Napa, CA 94559, USA
This refined 28-acre resort set in the rolling hills between downtown Sonoma and downtown Napa makes guests feel relaxed the moment they check in. The vistas are unobstructed from the resort’s pool areas, and many of the property’s 94...
8466 St Helena Hwy, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA
Now that Napa Valley is in my own backyard (one of the perks of living in San Francisco), I try to visit as often as time permits. So, when my in-laws decided to come for a visit, it was the perfect opportunity to spend a day traipsing through the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019