Collected by emsy13
Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
A renovation has breathed new life into the Timber Cove Resort, a 1963 stone, timber, and glass A-frame on the Sonoma County coast. The 46 guest rooms are filled with midcentury furnishings, pendant lamps, and Crosley record players. The Coast...
1880 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
An homage to the classic American road trip, the 50-room Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa, located in the charming Napa Valley town of Calistoga, draws inspiration from '40s roadside motels and vintage camper vans from the ’60s and...
4048 Sonoma Hwy, Napa, CA 94559, USA
This refined 28-acre resort set in the rolling hills between downtown Sonoma and downtown Napa makes guests feel relaxed the moment they check in. The vistas are unobstructed from the resort’s pool areas, and many of the property’s 94...
8466 St Helena Hwy, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA
Now that Napa Valley is in my own backyard (one of the perks of living in San Francisco), I try to visit as often as time permits. So, when my in-laws decided to come for a visit, it was the perfect opportunity to spend a day traipsing through the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village